1.Please review all correspondence and new regulations with your stylist before your arrival.
2. It is mandatory that only the person who is receiving the service is allowed to attend the appointment. In the event that a chaperone is essential to the client receiving the service, PLEASE communicate and make arrangements with your stylist. We understand this may be a challenge for parents whose children currently are not in school, unfortunately this is a protocol that was mandated by the state board.
3. It is mandatory that all clients and stylists wear a mask that fastens around the ears throughout the appointment duration. If you do not have a mask, the salon will have disposable masks for sale for $2.
4. We ask that you leave ALL personal items in your car with the exception of your form of payment, one water bottle, your cell phone, keys, and items necessary for personal medical needs .
5. Upon arrival, please text or call your stylist to let them know that you have arrived. DO NOT leave your car until instructed to do so by your stylist.
6. After you have been instructed by your stylist, on the right side of the patio you will find a sanitation station. Please disinfect the allowed items listed above with the supplies we have provided for you before you enter the salon.
7. After your personal items have been disinfected, your stylist will meet you on the left side of the patio with a contactless thermometer to take your temperature. In the event that your temperature is 100 degrees or higher you will be asked to reschedule your appointment without any penalties.Upon entrance to the salon, please proceed straight to the bathroom to wash your hands prior to sitting in your stylist chair.
8. Until further notice, we will not be offering coffee or drinks of any kind. We also ask that you do not bring any snacks or food into your appointment. However, during your processing time feel free to snack in your car but please disinfect all personal items again before re-entering the salon.
9. As mandated by the state and New Mexico board of barbers and cosmetologists, throughout the duration at the shampoo bowl we will place a clean towel over your face for the safety of you, your stylist, and the people around you. Also following the mandated safety protocols, until further notice we will no longer be offering blow drys.
10. We will be making efforts for contactless payments. Your stylist will instruct you on available payment types. Please be aware that in efforts to comply with mandated sanitation protocols, there will be a $5 surcharge added to your service total that will be applied towards necessary materials used to keep our salon clean and our community safe.